Terms and Conditions
This Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between 911FIX (“911FIX.com”) and you and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (“Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”). In addition to (not in place of) any specific terms and conditions applicable to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference.
The following terms of service apply to all services provided by 911FIX. These terms of services may change at any time, with or without notice. The subscriber’s responsibility, user, customer, or prospective customer to read the terms of service before contacting 911FIX to inquire, purchase or schedule a service.
By engaging 911FIX for services, you indicate you’ve agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions outlined below.
- User Responsibilities:
- You, the user: represent that you are 18 years of age or older.
- You, the user: represent that you have the legal capacity and authority to bind yourself and your employer, as applicable, to this agreement.
- You, the user, agree that you are responsible for all activity and use of your account. You agreed, understand, accept full responsibility and liability for the actions of anyone who uses a service from 911FIX via your account.
- You, the user: agree that you will be available at your appointment time. Applicable no-show fees or late fees are payable and due as outlined below for missed or late appointments.
- Scope of Service: 911FIX provides computer and network support services remotely, on-site, and via telephone. 911FIX will attempt to diagnose, provide or suggest a solution for a service fee. In some situations, a solution, diagnosis, or support may not be completed due to an issue with the user’s computer, configuration, or another issue beyond the control of 911FIX.
911FIX will make every reasonable attempt to perform services to diagnose, troubleshoot, assess, and correct computer or network issues. Regardless of the outcome, you, the user, are responsible for charges for the time and effort spent attempting to provide services.
- Access: The user agrees to provide temporary full Administrator access to computers, systems, peripherals, and software to provide the service, and a safe climate controlled work environment is provided along with full cooperation and access to enter your home or business or via remotely to perform services. Suppose a 911FIX representative arrives at the scheduled service time and he or she does not reasonably have access, cooperation, or safe working areas. In that case, service may be re-scheduled or denied, and a $99 fee will apply to the client account.
- Passwords: You, the user client, customer understand that all access passwords provided to a technician for resolving the problem should be temporary, and you are responsible for changing the provided password at the time of competition of the service to ensure you get the highest level of security.
- Data: a) Understanding: You as the user understand and agree that troubleshooting or diagnosing a computer is a high risk of data loss; for this reason, we advise you to perform a backup of your entire important data before requesting a diagnostic. b): Backup: You as the user understand and accept the responsibility and the option to back up the data before contacting 911FIX for any technical or additional services. c) Liability: You, the user, agree that 911FIX will NOT BE LIABLE for any data loss that may occur for either free diagnostic or paid service; this also applies to any backup and data recovery services.
- Tutoring: You, the User, Client, Customer understand and agree that Tutoring service is mean to be used only to gather a NON-technical knowledge of the standard functionalities of a Software or hardware 911FIX Will NOT provide tutoring service that involves directly or indirectly with the following: reverse engineering, violate software License, violate the Local State or Federal Law.
- Remote system: 911FIX uses software from third-party Companies within house modification to provide support, diagnostic and educational services. You, as the client, understand and agree that this software may not work as expected due to the complexity of your computer configuration and compatibility with the remote support software as well; you agree that using the remote software may generate unpredicted problems that may cause system failures and 911FIX is not liable for the performance of the Remote support software and neither provide onsite support due to system failure.
- Diagnostic: 911FIX.com provides to you client, customer, user a software Hardware diagnostic to determine what kind of service may be required to provide the service required or needed. The extended or complex diagnostic may require a service fee, and the service agent of 911FIX will provide you the fee invoice before accepting the extended diagnostic service.
- Diagnostic explanation: The diagnostic is to get information of what may be causing the problem and the result of the diagnostic may or may not reflect all the problems or reasons of the problems due to the complexity of the electronic equipment such as Computer Printers Router etc. 911FIX does not guarantee the diagnostic is 100 % accurate.
- You, as the Customer, Client, User Agrees, to pay the services fee before the work begins. (This make all 911FIX.com Service be a PRE-PAID)
- You are required to revise the invoice details before the payment
- 911FIX accepts the following methods of payments credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal, Google Checkout Stripe.
- In the event the user had a special monthly service agreement, the invoice will generate a late fee of 5 % if the invoice is past due more than 5 Business days
- If the user is granted by 911FIX.com a service without in-mediate payment and the invoice becomes past due, a ten past due fee will apply.
- Refunds: 911FIX Agents, Technicians, work deeply into your service order no matter how small it is to complete the service. You ordered if in the event the service could not be completed due to the Technical unpredictable problem out of the scope of the service 911FIX.com at his sole description may or may NOT grant a refund, You as the user understand the following: Refund is not guaranteed. The following service is NON-refundable Diagnostic, No Technical Tutoring. Computer Clean up, Mac Speed Up, ON-SITE Charges.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed 911FIX work hard to deliver the best and high-quality service; if you as a Client, Customer, User is not satisfied, we kindly ask you to send in an email or call us at and one of the Manager personally will assist until your service is completed as agreed.
- Rollover: Any unused services will not carry forward or rollover. Service hours’ minutes and incidents are at the sole discretion of 911FIX to set the work order completed.
- Areas: 911FIX reserves the right to establish, change, add or eliminate service areas with or without notice. 911FIX has the authority to establish and charge additional fees for areas outside of our normal service areas. Users should contact us for exact service areas, service fees, and travel expenses charges for ON-SITE service.
- Limitations: 911FIX reserves the right to require additional fees for certain services that a client may require or request above and beyond any service plan or order. 911FIX will, at its sole discretion, determine these additional service fees.
- Licensing: You, the user, agree that you will be responsible for all software licensing installed on your computer. 911FIX provides technical support and consulting services for third-party software or equipment. We make no warranty that we are an authorized service provider for third-party software or any equipment; it is your sole responsibility to determine if you require additional rights for us to provide such support and, if so, to acquire such rights. You acknowledge that support of third-party software or equipment by an unauthorized service provider may void any warranty made by the supplier of such third-party software or equipment.
- Third-Party Software: As part of our services, 911FIX may recommend the acquisition of third-party software. The user agrees that you will abide by all terms and conditions outlined within a license agreement whether this software is installed, recommended, or sold to you by 911FIX. 911FIX makes no warranty or representation regarding third-party software or hardware.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE SUPPLIED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ANY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY FOR ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY 911FIX (BUT ONLY IF SUCH WARRANTY IS INCLUDED WITH SUCH EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE), 911FIX (AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSES, PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING GLOBAL SERVICE PROVIDERS (GSPS), DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INTEGRATION, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF TRADE, OR ARISING UNDER STATUTE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY 911FIX OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. USE OF 911FIX COMPUTER SUPPORT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS NOT WARRANTED 911FIX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY 911FIX WILL PERFORM AT A PARTICULAR SPEED, BANDWIDTH OR DATA THROUGHPUT RATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR THE LIKE. 911FIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF YOUR DATA, OR IF CHANGES IN OPERATION, PROCEDURES, OR SERVICES REQUIRE MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR EQUIPMENT, RENDER THE SAME OBSOLETE OR OTHERWISE AFFECT ITS PERFORMANCE. 911FIX MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED USING THE SERVICE OR THE INTERNET. 911FIX MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY USING THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS DISPLAYED. YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. DO NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES WHERE DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSON, PROPERTY, ENVIRONMENT, OR BUSINESS MAY RESULT IF AN ERROR OCCURS. IN NO EVENT SHALL 911FIX (OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES), ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING GSPS, BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE, PARTIAL USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF 911FIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES, OR (B) ANY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 911FIX from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to or arising from: (a) any violation of applicable laws, regulations or this Agreement by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (b) the use of the Service or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (c) negligent acts, errors, or omissions by you (or any parties who use your account, with or without your permission, to access the Service); (d) injuries to or death of any person and for damages to or loss of any property, which may in any way arise out of or result from or in connection with this Agreement, except to the extent that such liabilities arise from the active negligence or willful misconduct of the other party; or (e) claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from the use of the Service, Software, or the Internet.
- Notice: Notices required under this Agreement by you shall be provided to the 911FIX Customer Service Department. Notices by 911FIX to you shall be deemed given: (a) when sent to your registered email address, or (b) when deposited in the United States mail addressed to you at last-known address or (c) when hand-delivered to your home, as applicable. Notice of changes to this Agreement and these Terms of Service will be deemed given upon posting to the pages on the Website. With regard to electronic communications, you and 911FIX further agree that: (a) the User ID or alias of a sender, contained in electronic communication (“email”), is legally sufficient to verify the sender’s identity and the authenticity of the communication; (b) an email sent containing your User ID or alias establishes you as its originator and has the same effect as a document with your written signature on it; and (c) an email or any computer printout of it, is a valid proof of the validity of the original content of the electronic communication.
- General provision: All obligations of the parties under this Agreement, which, by their nature, would continue beyond the termination, cancellation, or expiration of this Agreement, including by way of illustration and not limitation, those clauses relating to Software Licenses, Warranties, and Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification, shall survive such termination, cancellation or expiration. 911FIX will not be liable for delays, damages, or failures in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of a governmental body, acts of God, acts of third parties, fires, floods, strikes, or other labor-related disputes, of other things we do not control, or an inability to obtain necessary equipment or services.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware, without giving effect to conflict of law principles thereof.
- Termination: User understands and agrees that at its sole discretion, 911FIX to terminate or suspend any agreement for services immediately and without notice. 911FIX may, at its sole discretion, refuse to honor requests for service, renewals, or subscriptions following termination of services or any other reason.
- Contact Us: If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please send us an email, and we look forward to responding to you.